European Short Film Co-production Forum organized by the most important short film festival, Festival International Du Court Métrage De Clermont-Ferrand
Euro Connection is the main platform for the co-production of short films. This two-day pitching and networking event (Clermont-Ferrand, on February the 1st and 2th 2022) aims at fostering partnerships between European and international production companies faround short film projects. It will include pitching sessions, informal networking for producers and participants and one-on-one business meetings.
14 European projects will be carefully selected to be presented at the 13th edition of Euro Connection. A dozen producers will be also invited to be in the Producers Focus(the producers of the remaining finalist projects, outside the final selection, will be given priority invitations to be part of the Producers Focus).
Deadline to submit a project: October 20 2021, 12 AM
All projects must match the following criteria:
- The project is a short film (animation, fiction, creative documentary, VR project);
- The duration does not exceed 30 minutes;
- The project must have partial funding in place granted from an external source (third party organisation);
- The producer intends to develop the film as an international coproduction;
- Shooting or production shall start no earlier than June 2022.
Countries associated to the 2022 edition are: Austria, Baltic countries, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, North Macedonia, Netherland & Flemish Community, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
The submission form here: www.clermont-filmfest.org